Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone, this is my first post for this blog. I'm very excited about starting this up and posting as often as I can. I will be talking about my vegetarian/vegan/raw vegan quest for health as well as my artistic and creative endeavors and daily life.

Some things you should know about me are that I have a Lovie (AKA Kurt):
And I have a Pup (AKA Saba):
And here's me (AKA Sara), with Pup:
My little family lives in an apartment in the suburbs in central NJ. We're in a transition phase - figuring out what we really want to do with our lives (be artists/writers/small business owners?), where we want to live (NJ/NC/OR/CA?), and how we want to live (in an RV/on a homestead/in a regular house?) (be vegetarians/vegans/raw vegans?). 

I hope you'll follow along as I share my thoughts and ideas with you!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, whoever is the author of this blog is EXCELLENT!! I can't wait to read more!! Yay!! xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aim! I'm glad you like my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snillgar likey this bloggy very muchy!

    ReplyDelete